Research has revealed that school facilities can have a profound impact on both teacher and student performance. Wellspring College attests to the fact that school facilities are responsive to the changing programs of educational delivery. The school environment is comfortable, safe, secure, accessible, well illuminated, well ventilated and aesthetically pleasing.
With high focus on achieving academic excellence, the school ensures that all facilities required are available. Such facilities include:
- modern science laboratories
- a well-equipped ICT room
- an air- conditioned library stocked with current publications
- modern sport facilities
- a well-equipped home economics laboratory.
- current and standard audio-visual teaching aids.
- an ultra-modern basic science and technology workshop.
- excellent and conducive hostels for boys and girls.
- a spacious playground.
- a sizeable music room with different kinds of musical instruments.
The school facility is much more than a passive container of the educational process: it is, rather, an integral component of the conditions of learning.